< AquariusJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Aquarius, or pages that link to Aquarius or to this page or whose text contains "Aquarius".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Aquarius. Needs checking by a human.
- Alpha Aquarii [r]: Second brightest star in the constellation Aquarius. [e]
- Andromeda (constellation) [r]: Constellation in the northern sky, which is surrounded by Auriga, Perseus, Aries, Cetus, Eridanus, Orion and Gemini. [e]
- Antlia [r]: Constellation in the southern sky, which is surrounded by Hydra, Pyxis, Vela and Centaurus. [e]
- Capricornus [r]: A constellation in the southern sky. It is surrounded by Aquarius, Aquila, Sagittarius, Microscopium and Piscis Austrinus. [e]
- Cetus [r]: Constellation in the equatorial region of the Southern Hemisphere near Aquarius and Eridanus, its name refers to Cetus, a sea monster in Greek mythology. [e]
- NGC 6981 [r]: A globular cluster in the Aquarius constellation, located at about 53,000 light-years away from Earth. [e]
- NGC 6994 [r]: An asterism of four stars in the constellation of Aquarius. [e]