NGC 6981/Related Articles
< NGC 6981
- See also changes related to NGC 6981, or pages that link to NGC 6981 or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/NGC 6981. Needs checking by a human.
- Aquarius : Constellation in the equatorial region of the Southern Hemisphere near Pisces and Aquila, the 11th member of the zodiac, its name is Latin for 'water-bearer' or 'cup-bearer'.
- Epsilon Aquarii : A 4th magnitude star in the constellation Aquarius.
- Globular cluster : Spherical, globular collection of stars that orbits a galactic core as a satellite, and is generally smaller in size than a galaxy.
- Messier object : Systematic list of nebulae, galaxies, and star clusters, first compiled and published in 1771 by Charles Messier, it originally contained 45 objects, later superseded by the New General Catalogue (NGC).