Category:American politics since 1945 Subgroup
|Main article||Home||Talk||All articles (100)||Citable (0)||Members (0)|
This is a listing of articles under the purview of the Politics Workgroup that have been designated as particularly relevant to the American politics since 1945 Subgroup.
To designate an article for inclusion in this subgroup, go to the article's Metadata page and :
- List American politics since 1945 as one of the subgroup categories (i.e., sub1, sub2 or sub3) as indicated by the B in the adjacent image.
- Update or add appropriate workgroup categories (i.e., cat1, cat2 or cat3) as indicated by the A in the adjacent image.
- Update the appropriate entries for cat_check, status, underlinked and cleanup; see here for a full explanation of these fields.
- It is often necessary to "jog" articles to make them display in workgroups and subgroups. "Jogging" is done by editing an article's main page and adding a blank space at the end of any paragraph.
- The Metadata page may list the article for inclusion in as many as 3 main workgroup categories plus as many as 3 subgroup categories.
Pages in category "American politics since 1945 Subgroup"
The following 100 pages are in this category, out of 100 total.
- Ralph Abernathy
- Act Now to Stop War and End Racism
- David Addington
- America at the Crossroads: Democracy, Power, and the Neoconservative Legacy
- American conservatism
- American Enterprise Institute
- American Israel Public Affairs Committee
- American nationalism
- American progressivism
- Dick Armey
- Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now
- Keli Carender
- Jimmy Carter
- Dick Cheney
- Liz Cheney
- Noam Chomsky
- Christian Left
- Christian Right
- Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission
- Civil Rights Movement
- Dewey Clarridge
- Hillary Clinton
- Congressional Black Caucus
- Congressional Progressive Caucus
- Containment policy
- Corporation for Public Broadcasting
- Cuban Missile Crisis