Cao Bang Province/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Cao Bang Province, or pages that link to Cao Bang Province or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cao Bang Province. Needs checking by a human.
- Bac Can Province : Remote and rural area of Vietnam, with mountainous terrain and a rich system of inland waterways.
- Bac Kan Province : A province in the mountainous north-central part of Vietnam, where simultaneous economic development is focused on ecologically sound mining and tourism
- Ha Giang Province : A Vietnamese province on the Chinese border, which was China's primary target in the 1984 invasion
- Hanoi : Located on the Red River in northern Vietnam (i.e., Tonkin), it is the national capital, about 65 miles west of Haiphong, on the South China Sea
- Ho Chi Minh : Vietnamese communist and nationalist leader and revolutionary (1890–1969); president of North Vietnam 1946–1969.
- Indochina and the Second World War : Between 1936 and 1947, external events, related to the Second World War, which affected French Indochina
- Indochinese revolution : The period, within the Wars of Vietnam, 1858-1987, between which France reasserted its colonial authority over Indochina in 1945, created a proto-state of Vietnam under a provisional government during which there was increasing insurgency, fought conventionally combat with the Viet Minh starting in 1950, and ended in 1954. The end, militarily, involved the defeat of French forces at Dien Bien Phu and. politically, with the creation of North Vietnam and South Vietnam by the Geneva accords
- Lang Son Province : A province of Vietnam, in a relatively remote area on the Chinese border, that may add transportation and tourism to its current agricultural economy
- Manganese : A chemical element, having the chemical symbol Mn, and atomic number (the number of protons) 25.
- National Highway 1 (Vietnam) : Stretching from the Chinese border into the Mekong Delta, this is the main north-south road of Vietnam.
- National Highway 3 (Vietnam) : International road leading from Hanoi through Thai Nguyen and Bac Kan Provinces to Cao Bang Province and its border gate into China.
- Provinces of Vietnam : Add brief definition or description
- Thai Nguyen Province : A province of northern Vietnam, between Hanoi and the Chinese border provinces, becoming an educational, research, and economic center
- Tuyen Quang Province : Add brief definition or description
- Wars of Vietnam : The broad context of warfare in the modern area of Vietnam, of which the Vietnam War (1962-1975) is best known, but involves colonization, Japanese occupation, decolonization, and post-1975 but related warfare among Vietnam, Cambodia and China