Bac Can Province/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Bac Can Province, or pages that link to Bac Can Province or to this page or whose text .
- Vietnam : A country in Southeast Asia, neighboring China, Laos, and Cambodia, and with seacoast on the Gulf of Thailand, Gulf of Tonkin, and South China Sea. Now the unified Socialist Republic of Vietnam, under a Communist government with a market economic system, it spawned from ancient kingdoms, was a colony called French Indochina, and was partitioned into the Democratic Republic of Vietnam (North Vietnam) and Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam) between 1954 and 1975.
- Provinces of Vietnam : Add brief definition or description
- Tonkin : The northernmost part of Vietnam, located on the fertile delta of the Red River.
- Cao Bang Province : A province of Vietnam, on the border with China, containing Ho Chi Minh's 1941 headquarters
- Thai Nguyen Province : A province of northern Vietnam, between Hanoi and the Chinese border provinces, becoming an educational, research, and economic center
- Lang Son Province : A province of Vietnam, in a relatively remote area on the Chinese border, that may add transportation and tourism to its current agricultural economy
- Tuyen Quang Province : Add brief definition or description