Black hole/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Black hole, or pages that link to Black hole or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Black hole. Needs checking by a human.
- Astronomy : The study of objects and processes in the observable universe, e.g. stars, planets, comets or asteroids.
- Black : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Black (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Density (chemistry) : A measure of the mass per unit volume of a gas, liquid or solid.
- Event horizon : A gravitational field surrounding a black hole.
- Galaxy : Gravitationally bound system of stars typically contain ten million to one trillion stars.
- Gravitational lens : A lens formed when light from a very distant, bright source (such as a quasar) is 'bent' around a massive object (such as a cluster of galaxies) between the source object and the observer.
- Gravitation : The tendency of objects with mass to accelerate toward each other.
- Mass : The total amount of a substance, or alternatively, the total energy of a substance.
- Singularity : Add brief definition or description
- Submarine : A ship or boat that can travel underwater
- TARDIS : A time machine in the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who.
- Thermodynamics : The statistical description of the properties of molecular systems