From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Photogrammetry, or pages that link to Photogrammetry or to this page or whose text .
- Photography : Art and science of capturing an image on a light sensitive material.
- Imagery intelligence : the practice of taking and interpreting visible and infrared light photographs and video, radar imagery, and other ways to form pictures of subjects of interest
- Remote sensing : The art and science of obtaining information about Earth (or, for that matter, other planets) features from measurements made at a distance, by instruments that detect reflected or transmitted energy in the electromagnetic spectrum
- Electro-optical MASINT : A subdiscipline of measurement and signature intelligence (MASINT), which has similarities to but complements imagery intelligence (IMINT); it does not form images, but validates them and produces information on phenomena that emit, absorb, or reflect electromagnetic energy in the infrared, visible light, or ultraviolet spectra, where the value is knowledge of the type of energy detected
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency : A United States Department of Defense organization responsible for interpretation of imagery and geospatial intelligence, as well as geodesic surveys and mapmaking, including missile targeting reference data