< ZooJump to navigation Jump to search
- Animal : A multicellular organism that feeds on other organisms, and is distinguished from plants, fungi, and unicellular organisms.
- Zoology : The scientific study of animals.
- Animal husbandry : Add brief definition or description
- Domestication : The process of habituating wild animals or plants to live in association with humans, thereby providing us with food, livestock and pets.
- Botanical garden : Also botanic garden; a usually large garden, created for public education and enjoyment, with species organised and marked for easy identification. Some private residences have botanic gardens as part of their house parks, but this is unusual.
- Park : Add brief definition or description
- Education : Learning, teaching, research and scholarship activities for the purpose of organizing, presenting and acquiring knowledge, skills or social norms.
- Recreation : Activities intended to take place during leisure time, for pleasure or amusement, including sports, hobbies or games, especially when not done as part of serious competition or for exercise.
- Species extinction : Add brief definition or description
- Biodiversity : The study of the range of life forms in a given ecosystem.
- Reintroduction : Add brief definition or description