War of the Triple Alliance/Related Articles
- See also changes related to War of the Triple Alliance, or pages that link to War of the Triple Alliance or to this page or whose text .
- South America : The fourth largest of the Earth's continents, one of the pieces that broke up from the former supercontinent Gondwana.
- Latin America : The region of the Americas that shares a common tradition and historical heritage of European colonization, mostly Iberian.
- Southern Cone : The southernmost part of South America, always including Argentina, Chile and Uruguay; sometimes all or part of Brazil, as well as Bolivia and Peru.
- Argentina : Second largest South American country; speaks Spanish.
- Brazil : Largest country in South America with a population of 190 million people and rich resources; Portuguese is the national language
- Paraguay : Country in Central South America, northeast of Argentina, which also has boundaries with Bolivia and Brazil.
- Uruguay : An economically sound democracy in the Southern Cone of South America, with Argentina and Brazil as neighbors