Viet Nam Quoc Dan Dang/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Viet Nam Quoc Dan Dang, or pages that link to Viet Nam Quoc Dan Dang or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Viet Nam Quoc Dan Dang. Needs checking by a human.
- Dai Viet : A series of Vietnamese kingdoms that extended from a revolt against China in 939 CE, to the establishment of the Nguyen Dynasty in 1789, with occasional periods of Chinese occupation
- French Indochina : French colonial structure in Southeast Asia that contained Cambodia, Laos, and present-day Vietnam, from the first invasion in 1858 to the Geneva accords in 1954
- Ho Chi Minh : Vietnamese communist and nationalist leader and revolutionary (1890–1969); president of North Vietnam 1946–1969.
- Office of Strategic Services : The United States' first unified agency for clandestine intelligence collection, all-source intelligence analysis and covert action
- Viet Minh : A short name for the Communist-dominated national revolutionary movement that overthrew the colonial government of French Indochina
- Vietnam War : A post-colonial independence/Cold War conflict between communist North Vietnam against South Vietnam, assisted by the United States (1955-1975), to unify Vietnam; won by North Vietnam in 1975.
- Wars of Vietnam : The broad context of warfare in the modern area of Vietnam, of which the Vietnam War (1962-1975) is best known, but involves colonization, Japanese occupation, decolonization, and post-1975 but related warfare among Vietnam, Cambodia and China