Dong Minh Hoi/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Dong Minh Hoi, or pages that link to Dong Minh Hoi or to this page or whose text .
- French Indochina : French colonial structure in Southeast Asia that contained Cambodia, Laos, and present-day Vietnam, from the first invasion in 1858 to the Geneva accords in 1954
- Vichy France : After the fall of France in 1940, part of the south kept a German-approved government that maintained limited autonomy within the Tripartite Pact structure. It was opposed by resistance groups. In particular, Vichy retained authority, until March 1945, over French Indochina.
- Viet Minh : A short name for the Communist-dominated national revolutionary movement that overthrew the colonial government of French Indochina
- VNQDD : Add brief definition or description
- Kuomintang : (KMT or GMD) is a Chinese political party that ruled China 1927-48 and then moved to Taiwan.
- Ho Chi Minh : Vietnamese communist and nationalist leader and revolutionary (1890–1969); president of North Vietnam 1946–1969.
- Office of Strategic Services : The United States' first unified agency for clandestine intelligence collection, all-source intelligence analysis and covert action