Trojan horse/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Trojan horse, or pages that link to Trojan horse or to this page or whose text .
- Aeneid : An epic poem written by Virgil, which depicts the hero Aeneas fleeing from Troy, journeying to Carthage, Sicily, and finally to Italy where after battling, he becomes the precursor of the city of Rome; a monumental work of major significance in Western literature.
- Virgil : (70-19 BC) Roman poet; wrote the Aeneid, one of the masterpieces of world literature.
- Trojan War : Add brief definition or description
- Deception : The act of deceiving or misleading, through the intentional concealing or misrepresentation of facts.