The Canterbury Tales/Related Articles
- See also changes related to The Canterbury Tales, or pages that link to The Canterbury Tales or to this page or whose text .
- Literature : The profession of “letters” (from Latin litteras), and written texts considered as aesthetic and expressive objects.
- English literature : Literature of the British isles written in English.
- Middle English : English language as it was from about the middle of the eleventh century until the end of the fifteenth century.
- Geoffrey Chaucer : (1345-1400) English poet, author of The Canterbury Tales.
- Ellesmere Chaucer manuscript : Early 15th century illuminated manuscript of Geoffrey Chaucer's The Canterbury Tales.
- Hengwrt Chaucer manuscript : An early 15th century manuscript of the Canterbury Tales, originally held in Hengwrt Mansion, currently held in the National Library of Wales.