Term symbol/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Term symbol, or pages that link to Term symbol or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Term symbol. Needs checking by a human.
- Angular momentum (quantum) : A vector operator of which the three components have well-defined commutation relations.
- Angular momentum coupling : The procedure of constructing eigenvectors of a system's angular momentum out of angular momentum eigenvectors of its subsystems.
- Atomic electron configuration : A specification of the occupation of an atom's electron orbitals by electrons.
- Hund's rules : Rules for predicting the order of atomic energy levels with quantum numbers L, S and J.
- Russell-Saunders coupling : A coupling scheme of electronic spin- and orbital-angular momenta in atomic spectroscopy.
- Scandium : A silvery-white metallic transition metal, with symbol Sc and atomic number 21.