Electron shell/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Electron shell, or pages that link to Electron shell or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Electron shell. Needs checking by a human.
- Angular momentum (quantum) : A vector operator of which the three components have well-defined commutation relations.
- Atom (science) : The defining unit of chemical elements.
- Octet rule : Concept of chemical bonding theory based on the assumption that in the formation of compounds, atoms exhibit a tendency for their valence shells either to be empty or to have a full complement of eight electrons.
- Russell-Saunders coupling : A coupling scheme of electronic spin- and orbital-angular momenta in atomic spectroscopy.
- Slater determinant : A form for the wavefunction of a multi-fermionic system that satisfies anti-symmetry requirements, and consequently the Pauli exclusion principle, by changing sign upon exchange of fermions.