Q fever/Related Articles
< Q fever
- Coxiella burnetii : The rickettsia that causes Q fever.
- CDC Bioterrorism Agents-Disease list : Add brief definition or description
- Zoonoses : Diseases which are biologically adapted to and normally found in lower animals but which under some conditions also infect humans.
- Biological weapon : Living organisms, or substances produced by living organisms, used as weapons to produce death or disease in human or agricultural populations
- Overlap agent : A microbe or toxin that must be monitored for hazards both to people and agriculture
- Doxycycline : Tetracycline derivative; treats malaria, anthrax, brucellosis, cholera, ornithosis, plague etc.
- Minocycline : An antibiotic tetracycline analog that can be used to treat tetracycline-resistant staphylococcus infections.
- Materials MASINT : A discipline involving the measurement of signatures from the collection, processing, and analysis of gas, liquid, or solid samples; it complements technical intelligence: a technical intelligence analyst would work with a captured example of the weapon, or at least pieces of it, to come to that understanding of the propellant, while an analyst of this technique would infer the propellant through analysis of the exhaust
- Polymerase chain reaction : A biochemical technique used to amplify the amount of DNA obtained from a sample.