Coxiella burnetii/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Coxiella burnetii, or pages that link to Coxiella burnetii or to this page or whose text .
- Infectious disease : In broad terms, diseases caused by living organisms; also a subspecialty of internal medicine concerned with the treatment of such diseases
- Rickettsiae : A tribe of gram-negative bacteria of the family rickettsiaceae, whose organisms are found in arthropods and are pathogenic for man and certain other vertebrate hosts 
- Q fever : Disease caused by infection with the rickettsia Coxiella burnetii, a bacterium that affects both humans and animals, resulting in a rash, fever, malaise, and muscular pains.
- Biological safety level : Add brief definition or description
- Biological weapon : Living organisms, or substances produced by living organisms, used as weapons to produce death or disease in human or agricultural populations
- Select Agent Program : Pathogens or biological toxins which have been declared by the US Department of Health and Human Services or by the US Department of Agriculture to have the potential to pose a severe threat to public health and safety.