Overlap agent/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Overlap agent, or pages that link to Overlap agent or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Overlap agent. Needs checking by a human.
- Biological weapon : Living organisms, or substances produced by living organisms, used as weapons to produce death or disease in human or agricultural populations
- CDC Bioterrorism Agents-Disease list : Add brief definition or description
- Coxiella burnetii : The rickettsia that causes Q fever.
- Hendra virus : Paramyxovirus in the genus Henipavirus, related to Nipah virus, that is transmitted from bats and is zoonotic causing a highly fatal but rare infection in humans.
- Nipah virus : Respiratory disease of pigs caused by a paramyxovirus in the genus Henipavirus, transmitted from bats and is zoonotic causing a fatal encephalitis in humans.
- Q fever : Disease caused by infection with the rickettsia Coxiella burnetii, a bacterium that affects both humans and animals, resulting in a rash, fever, malaise, and muscular pains.
- Select Agent Program : Pathogens or biological toxins which have been declared by the US Department of Health and Human Services or by the US Department of Agriculture to have the potential to pose a severe threat to public health and safety.