< PickleJump to navigation Jump to search
- Cooking methods : Add brief definition or description
- Brining : A process in which food is soaked in a salt solution (the brine) before cooking.
- Canning : Add brief definition or description
- Sauerkraut : Fermented cabbage, considered as best-known German national dish, but traditional throughout central Europe.
- Moroccan preserved lemons : Add brief definition or description
- Kimchi : Strongly spiced vegetable pickles that are basic to Korean cooking; flavorings include hot peppers, fermented fish sauce or fresh seafood abd garlic
- Cucumber pickles : Add brief definition or description