Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ozone. Needs checking by a human.
- Air Quality Index : A number used by government agencies to characterize the quality of the ambient air at a given location.
- Air pollution : The presence of contaminants or pollutant substances in the air (air pollutants) that interfere with human health or welfare, or produce other harmful environmental effects.
- Coffee : One of the most popular and widely consumed beverages in the world today.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Gasoline : A fuel for spark-ignited internal combustion engines derived from petroleum crude oil.
- Gas : One of the major states of matter (i.e., gas, liquid, solid and plasma).
- Global warming : The increase in the average temperature of the Earth's near-surface air and oceans in recent decades and its projected continuation.
- Greenhouse effect : A general attribute of planets and moons with atmospheres denoting an imbalance between surface radiation and top-of-atmosphere radiation due to the presence of greenhouse gases.
- Greenhouse gas : Gases in the atmosphere that absorb and emit long-wave radiation.
- International Space Station : A space station currently in earth orbit assembled collaboratively by the space agencies of many nations.
- List of inorganic compounds : Add brief definition or description
- National Ambient Air Quality Standards : Concentration limits set by the United States Environmental Protection Agency for outdoor ambient air pollutants considered harmful to public health and the environment.
- Oxygen : A chemical element with the symbol O and atomic number 8.
- Pollutant : Any substance introduced into the environment that adversely affects the usefulness of a natural resource or the health of humans, animals, or ecosystems.
- Silver : A metallic element with the periodic symbol Ag; a precious metal.
- Vapor-compression refrigeration : One of the many available refrigeration systems and very probably the most widely used system.
- Welding : Fabrication process that joins materials, usually metals or thermoplastics, by causing coalescence at a high melting point.