Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Liechtenstein, or pages that link to Liechtenstein or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Liechtenstein. Needs checking by a human.
- Alps : European mountain range stretching from Austria and Slovenia to Switzerland and France; contains Mont Blanc, the highest point of which is 4,808 meters.
- Austria : Federal republic in central Europe (population c. 8.2 million; capital Vienna), bordered to the north by Germany and the Czech Republic; to the south by Italy and Slovenia; to the west by Switzerland and Liechtenstein; and to the east by Hungary and Slovakia.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- European Environment Agency : An agency of the European Union (EU) established as a major source of information and data for developing, adopting, implementing and evaluating environmental policy by member European countries.
- Europe : Sixth largest continent; area 10,000,000 km2; pop. 720,000,000
- Franc : The currency of Switzerland and Liechtenstein; it was was also the name given to the currencies of France, Belgium and Luxembourg before they adopted the euro.
- German language : A West-Germanic language, the official language of Germany, Austria and Liechtenstein, one of several official languages in Switzerland and Belgium, and also spoken in Italy and Denmark.