Lactose intolerance/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Lactose intolerance, or pages that link to Lactose intolerance or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Lactose intolerance. Needs checking by a human.
- Allele : A specific sequence of a gene, and one of a pair in a diploid cell (one per chromosome).
- Charles Darwin's illness : Speculation as to the nature of Charles Darwin's illness.
- Humanitarian daily ration : A variant of the Meal, Ready-to-Eat, intended for wide cultural acceptability, low cost, and ability to be air-dropped without a parachute; a way to get food quickly into isolated areas of famine
- Infant colic : A medical term for persistent and inconsolable crying by healthy infants, who are usually between the ages of two and sixteen weeks.
- Irritable bowel syndrome : A disorder with chronic or recurrent colonic symptoms without a clearcut etiology.
- Lactose : Slightly sweet disaccharide composed of two monosaccharides, glucose and galactose linked together, and found in milk.
- Vitamin C : Required by a few mammalian species, including humans and higher primates. It is water-soluble and is usually obtained by eating fruits and vegetables; associated with scurvy (hence its chemical name, ascorbic acid).