Infant colic/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Infant colic, or pages that link to Infant colic or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Infant colic. Needs checking by a human.
- Critical views of chiropractic : An indepth discussion of the aspects of chiropractic that define its position in the modern healthcare arena with special emphasis on those related to its role in alternative medicine.
- Gastroenteritis : Inflammation of any segment of the gastrointestinal tract from esophagus to rectum. Causes of gastroenteritis are many including genetic, infection, hypersensitivity, drug effects, and cancer.
- Lactose intolerance : Due to a decrease of the lactase enzyme in cells lining the small intestine of adults and a concomitant inability to break down or metabolize lactose.
- Premature infants : Babies born before a full-term gestation of 37 weeks.