Jimmy Page and Robert Plant/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Jimmy Page and Robert Plant, or pages that link to Jimmy Page and Robert Plant or to this page or whose text .
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Rock band : A musical group with plays rock and roll, rock and pop music.
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- Robert Plant : (b. 20 August 1948), English rock singer and songwriter, famous for his membership in the rock band Led Zeppelin as the lead vocalist, as well as for his successful solo career.
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- Charlie Jones (musician) : (b. 1963), English bassist, and music producer, best known for working with Robert Plant and Goldfrapp.
- Michael Lee (musician) : Add brief definition or description
- Ed Shearmur : Add brief definition or description
- Porl Thompson : Add brief definition or description
- Najma Akhtar : Add brief definition or description
- Jim Sutherland : Add brief definition or description
- Nigel Eaton : Add brief definition or description
- Bill Curbishley : Add brief definition or description
- No Quarter: Jimmy Page and Robert Plant Unledded : A 1994 concert film release of the Jimmy Page and Robert Plant MTV Unledded acoustic series performance of the same name.
- No Quarter: Jimmy Page and Robert Plant Unledded (album) : A live concert album by Jimmy Page and Robert Plant, both formerly of English rock band Led Zeppelin, released by Atlantic Records on 14 October 1994.
- Walking into Clarksdale : A studio album by Jimmy Page and Robert Plant, both formerly of English rock band Led Zeppelin, released by Atlantic Records on 21 April 1998.
- Classic rock : A radio format usually encompassing the mid-1960s to early 1980s years with an emphasis on guitar based bands such as Led Zeppelin or Bad Company. Since the 1980s, classic rock has also been used to loosely describe a genre of music redolent of the radio format.
- Rock music : A form of popular music with a prominent vocal melody, accompanied by guitar, drums, and bass, usually with a strong back beat, which evolved from earlier rock and roll and rockabilly music styles.
- Coverdale-Page : A 1990s collaboration band featuring Whitesnake lead vocalist David Coverdale, and former Led Zeppelin and the Firm guitarist Jimmy Page.
- Priory of Brion : Add brief definition or description
- MTV : MTV (Music TeleVision) is a cable television network originally devoted to music videos, especially popular rock music, launched in 1981, and currently owned by Viacom Inc.
- John Paul Jones (musician) : (b. John Baldwin, 3 January 1946), English musician, composer, arranger, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist musician. Best known as the bass guitarist and keyboardist for Led Zeppelin.
- Rex King : English tour manager for musical artists, an employee of Trinifold Management, and a former assistant to John Bonham.