- See also changes related to Coverdale-Page, or pages that link to Coverdale-Page or to this page or whose text .
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Rock band : A musical group with plays rock and roll, rock and pop music.
- Singer-songwriter : Performers who write the lyrics and compose the music for the majority of the songs they perform, often as soloists.
- David Coverdale : Add brief definition or description
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- Lester Mendel : Add brief definition or description
- Jorge Casas : Add brief definition or description
- Ricky Phillips : Add brief definition or description
- Denny Carmassi : Add brief definition or description
- John Harris : Editor-in-Chief, Politico; Board of Trustees, German Marshall Fund
- Tommy Funderburk : Add brief definition or description
- John Sambataro : Add brief definition or description
- Brett Tuggle : Add brief definition or description
- Guy Pratt : Add brief definition or description
- Coverdale-Page (album) : An album by Coverdale-Page, released by Geffen Records on 27 March 1993.
- Classic rock : A radio format usually encompassing the mid-1960s to early 1980s years with an emphasis on guitar based bands such as Led Zeppelin or Bad Company. Since the 1980s, classic rock has also been used to loosely describe a genre of music redolent of the radio format.
- Rock music : A form of popular music with a prominent vocal melody, accompanied by guitar, drums, and bass, usually with a strong back beat, which evolved from earlier rock and roll and rockabilly music styles.
- Whitesnake : Add brief definition or description
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- The Firm (band) : 1980s supergroup, comprising of ex-Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page, along with ex-Bad Company singer Paul Rodgers, Tony Franklin, and Chris Slade.
- Jimmy Page and Robert Plant : A 1990s musical collaboration between former Led Zeppelin members Jimmy Page and Robert Plant.
- Robert Plant : (b. 20 August 1948), English rock singer and songwriter, famous for his membership in the rock band Led Zeppelin as the lead vocalist, as well as for his successful solo career.