Classic rock/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Classic rock, or pages that link to Classic rock or to this page or whose text .
- Heavy metal (music) : Heavy metal (often referred to simply as metal) is a popular genre of rock music that evolved in the late 1960s and early 1970s, from heavy blues and psychedelic rock.
- Popular music : Music that is accessible to the general public and disseminated by one or more of the mass media.
- Rock music : A form of popular music with a prominent vocal melody, accompanied by guitar, drums, and bass, usually with a strong back beat, which evolved from earlier rock and roll and rockabilly music styles.
- AC/DC : Add brief definition or description
- Aerosmith : Add brief definition or description
- Bad Company : Add brief definition or description
- Cream : Add brief definition or description
- Eagles : Add brief definition or description
- The Firm (band) : 1980s supergroup, comprising of ex-Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page, along with ex-Bad Company singer Paul Rodgers, Tony Franklin, and Chris Slade.
- Fleetwood Mac : Add brief definition or description
- Grateful Dead : Add brief definition or description
- The Honeydrippers : A 1980s rhythm and blues project by Robert Plant, featuring guest musicians Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck, and Nile Rodgers.
- Jefferson Airplane : An American rock band founded in 1965, in San Francisco.
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- Lynyrd Skynyrd : Add brief definition or description
- The Pretty Things : Influential English rock and blues group formed in 1963, known for their raucous stage shows, wild antics, and rivalry with contemporaries the Rolling Stones.
- Queen (rock band) : A rock band formed in 1970 in London, United Kingdom.
- The Rolling Stones : Famous and influential English blues rock group formed in 1962, known for their albums Let It Bleed and Sticky Fingers, and songs '(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction' and 'Start Me Up'.
- Van Halen : A popular American rock band of the 1970s and 1980s.
- XYZ (band) : A projected 1980s supergroup, derived from eX-Yes-&-Zeppelin, comprising of ex-Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page, along with ex-Yes members Chris Squire and Alan White.
- The Yardbirds : Influential English R&B group formed in 1963, widely known for launching the careers of three guitarists: Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, and Jimmy Page.
- ZZ Top : Add brief definition or description
- Led Zeppelin Radio : A commercial-free, satellite radio station on the XM Satellite Radio platform, broadcasting the music of Led Zeppelin.
- Triple M Classic Rock Digital : Australian Digital Radio station operated by Southern Cross Austereo from it's launch date on 25 November 2013, focused on the classic rock format.