The Honeydrippers/Related Articles
- See also changes related to The Honeydrippers, or pages that link to The Honeydrippers or to this page or whose text .
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Rock band : A musical group with plays rock and roll, rock and pop music.
- Robert Plant : (b. 20 August 1948), English rock singer and songwriter, famous for his membership in the rock band Led Zeppelin as the lead vocalist, as well as for his successful solo career.
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- Jeff Beck : Add brief definition or description
- Robbie Blunt : Add brief definition or description
- Ahmet Ertegun : Add brief definition or description
- Nile Rodgers : Add brief definition or description
- The Honeydrippers: Volume One : A 1984 EP written and recorded by The Honeydrippers, featuring Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck, and Nile Rodgers.
- Sea of Love : Add brief definition or description
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- Blues : A music genre based on the use of the blues chord progressions (I-IV-V) and blue notes.
- Soul : In religion and philosophy, the deeper aspect or essence of a person.
- Rhythm and blues : Add brief definition or description
- XYZ (band) : A projected 1980s supergroup, derived from eX-Yes-&-Zeppelin, comprising of ex-Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page, along with ex-Yes members Chris Squire and Alan White.
- Jimmy Page and Robert Plant : A 1990s musical collaboration between former Led Zeppelin members Jimmy Page and Robert Plant.
- Willie and the Poor Boys : Musical project formed by Rolling Stones bass player Bill Wyman, in order to raise money for charity organization Advanced Research for Multiple Sclerosis.