Feline squamous cell carcinoma/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Feline squamous cell carcinoma, or pages that link to Feline squamous cell carcinoma or to this page or whose text .
- Oncology : The medical diagnosis and treatment of neoplasia, using pharmacologic, radiation, immunologic and surgical techniques; relevant formal subspecialties are medical oncology in internal medicine and radiation oncology in radiology; surgeons also may specialize in neoplasia
- Aspirational biopsy : Add brief definition or description
- Punch biopsy : Add brief definition or description
- Excisional biopsy : Add brief definition or description
- Incisional biopsy : Add brief definition or description
- Bleomycin : An antitumor antibiotic, which denatures DNA, used for palliative and curative chemotherapy, as well as sclerotherapy of pneumothorax and pleural effusion
- Carboplatin : A chemotherapy drug used against some forms of cancer, mainly ovarian carcinoma, lung, head and neck cancers.
- Mitoxantrone : A member of rhe class of anthracyclines, an anthracenedione-derived antineoplastic agent