- See also changes related to Injector, or pages that link to Injector or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Bernoulli's equation : Add brief definition or description
- De Laval nozzle : A de Laval nozzle is a tube, pinched in the middle, which is used to accelerate a hot, pressurized gas flowing through it to a supersonic speed so as to maximize the amount of the hot inlet gas heat energy that is converted into exhaust gas kinetic energy.
- Energy (science) : A measurable physical quantity of a system which can be expressed in joules (the metric unit for a quantity of energy) or other measurement units such as ergs, calories, watt-hours or Btu.
- Kinetic energy (a redirect)
- Surface condenser : A water-cooled shell and tube heat exchanger for condensing the exhaust steam from large steam turbines.
- Vacuum (science) : A realizable vacuum with a gaseous pressure that is much less than atmospheric.
- Vacuum distillation : The laboratory or industrial-scale distillation of liquids performed at a pressure lower than atmospheric pressure.
- Venturi tube : A section of piping consisting of an inlet converging conical section leading to a small diameter cylindrical section called the throat, followed by a diverging conical section leading to a cylindrical exit.
- Venturi effect (a redirect)