Human evolution/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Human evolution, or pages that link to Human evolution or to this page or whose text .
- Evolution : A change over time in the proportions of individual organisms differing genetically.
- Human : Bipedal mammalian species native to most continents and sharing a common ape ancestor with chimpanzees, gorillas and orang-utans; notable for evolving language and adapting its habitat to its own needs.
- Evolutionary linguistics : Branch of linguistics that concerns itself with how the human faculty of language evolved; multidisciplinary field involving neurolinguistics, cognitive science, anthropology and others.
- Origin of language : Add brief definition or description
- Origin of music : The evolutionary background of the human capacity for music.
- Anthropology : The holistic study of humankind; from the Greek words anthropos ("human") and logia ("study").