Evolutionary linguistics/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Evolutionary linguistics, or pages that link to Evolutionary linguistics or to this page or whose text .
- Linguistics : The scientific study of language.
- Evolution : A change over time in the proportions of individual organisms differing genetically.
- Human evolution : The study of the physical and behavioral genetic adaptations of the species belonging to the subfamily hominidae.
- Cognitive linguistics : School of linguistics that understands language creation, learning, and usage as best explained by reference to human cognition in general.
- Language Evolution (book synopsis) : Synopsis and commentary on book by M.H. Christiansen and S. Kirby, essays on language evolution by multiple authors (2004)