Origin of music/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Origin of music, or pages that link to Origin of music or to this page or whose text .
- Evolution : A change over time in the proportions of individual organisms differing genetically.
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Music psychology : The study of how, when, where and why people engage in music and dance.
- Evolutionary psychology : The comparative study of the nervous system and its relation to behaviour across species.
- Biomusicology : The study of biological aspects of music perception and production.
- Human evolution : The study of the physical and behavioral genetic adaptations of the species belonging to the subfamily hominidae.