Human spine/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Human spine, or pages that link to Human spine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Human spine. Needs checking by a human.
- Anatomy : The branch of morphology given to the study of the structure of members of the biological kingdom Animalia (animals).
- Ankylosing spondylitis : Inflammatory joint disease affecting the spine that occurs predominantly in young males producing pain and stiffness.
- Arthritis : A group of medical conditions where there is damage caused to the joints of the body.
- Central nervous system : The main information-processing organs of the nervous system, consisting of the brain, spinal cord, and meninges.
- Chiropractic : A complementary, alternative health-care profession that aims to heal using manual therapies on the spine and extremities.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Lumbalgia : Common musculoskeletal disorder caused by a variety of diseases and trauma that affect the lumbar spine.
- Psoriatic arthritis : Arthritic joint disease associated with the chronic skin scaling and fingernail changes seen in psoriasis, often affecting the interphalangeal joints.
- Vertebral subluxation : Chiropractic concepts of health and wellness revolve around this model theory that makes the hypothesis that spinal function affects spinal nerves in such a fashion as to affect various aspects of health.