Howard Vincent/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Howard Vincent, or pages that link to Howard Vincent or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Howard Vincent. Needs checking by a human.
- Charles Dickens : (1812-70) English novelist and social critic; wrote the semi-autobiographical David Copperfield.
- Detective : A person, usually employed in a state agency and sometimes by private parties, to investigate and solve crimes.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Paris : Capital of France, population about 2,200,000.
- Scotland Yard : The traditional name of the headquarters of the London Metropolitan Police.