- See also changes related to Homeomorphism, or pages that link to Homeomorphism or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Homeomorphism. Needs checking by a human.
- Cantor set : A fractal generated by starting with the interval [0,1] and removing the middle thirds of all the intervals at every iteration.
- Compact space : A toplogical space for which every covering with open sets has a finite subcovering.
- Compactification : A compact space in which a given topological space can be embedded as a dense subset.
- Complete metric space : Property of spaces in which every Cauchy sequence converges to an element of the space.
- Continuity : Property of a function for which small changes in the argument of the function lead to small changes in the value of the function.
- Equivalence relation : A reflexive symmetric transitive binary relation on a set.
- Manifold (geometry) : An abstract mathematical space.
- Mathematics : The study of quantities, structures, their relations, and changes thereof.
- Open map : Function between two topological spaces which sends each open set of one to an open set of the other.
- Real number : A limit of the Cauchy sequence of rational numbers.
- Relation (mathematics) : A property which holds between certain elements of some set or sets.
- Topological space : A mathematical structure (generalizing some aspects of Euclidean space) defined by a family of open sets.
- Topology : A branch of mathematics that studies the properties of objects that are preserved through continuous deformations (such as stretching, bending and compression).