Cantor set/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Cantor set, or pages that link to Cantor set or to this page or whose text .
- Topology : A branch of mathematics that studies the properties of objects that are preserved through continuous deformations (such as stretching, bending and compression).
- Fractal : A highly irregular or "infinitely complex" shape that appears detailed and self-similar in some sense at all scales of magnification.
- Georg Cantor : (1845-1918) Danish-German mathematician who introduced set theory and the concept of transcendental numbers
- Countable set : A set with as many elements as there are natural numbers, or less.
- Perfect set : Add brief definition or description
- Nowhere dense set : A set in a topological space whose closure has empty interior.
- Totally disconnected space : Add brief definition or description
- p-adic number : Add brief definition or description
- Hausdorff dimension : The extended non-negative real exponent associated to any metric space where the Hausdorff measure changes from ∞ to 0.