Nowhere dense set/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Nowhere dense set, or pages that link to Nowhere dense set or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Nowhere dense set. Needs checking by a human.
- Baire category theorem : Theorem that a complete metric space is of second category, equivalently, the intersection of any sequence of open dense sets in a complete metric space is dense.
- Cantor set : A fractal generated by starting with the interval [0,1] and removing the middle thirds of all the intervals at every iteration.
- Denseness : A set is dense in another set if the closure of the former set equals the latter set.
- Interior (topology) : The union of all open sets contained within a given subset of a topological space.