- See also changes related to Denseness, or pages that link to Denseness or to this page or whose text .
- Topological space : A mathematical structure (generalizing some aspects of Euclidean space) defined by a family of open sets.
- Closed set : In geometry and topology, a set that contains its boundary; the complement of an open set.
- Closure : Add brief definition or description
- Approximation theory : Field of mathematics that studies how to approximate functions by simpler functions and how good this approximation is.
- Weierstrass' theorem : Add brief definition or description
- Dense-in-itself set : A set in a topological space with no isolated points, so that all its points are limit points of itself.
- Nowhere dense set : A set in a topological space whose closure has empty interior.