Guillain-Barre syndrome/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Guillain-Barre syndrome, or pages that link to Guillain-Barre syndrome or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Guillain-Barre syndrome. Needs checking by a human.
- Arsenic : A chemical element, having the chemical symbol As, and atomic number (the number of protons) 33.
- Immunoglobulin : Proteins produced by lymphocytes, which are primarily antibodies to attack material the body considers hostile, although some may act as cytokines, signaling to other cells
- Myelin : The proteinaceous material constituting most of the insulating sheath that surrounds the axons of nerve cells.
- Neuropathy : Abnormal function of nerves of the peripheral nervous system.
- Peripheral nervous system : The part of the nervous system consisting of the nerves and neurons that reside or extend outside the central nervous system (the brain and spinal cord) to serve the limbs and organs.