Inflammatory polyneuropathy/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Inflammatory polyneuropathy, or pages that link to Inflammatory polyneuropathy or to this page or whose text .
- Guillain-Barre syndrome : An acute, autoimmune, polyradiculoneuropathy affecting the peripheral nervous system.
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy : A chronic, autoimmune, polyradiculoneuropathy affecting the peripheral nervous system CIDP
- predominantly sensory symptoms
- distal symmetric disorder (DADS)
- multifocal sensorimotor neuropathy or sensorimotor mononeuropathy multiplex with prominent conduction block (also known as Lewis-Sumner neuropathy)
- CIDP with associated CNS demyelination or with other systemic disorders
- demyelinating neuropathies associated with immunoglobulin M (IgM) paraproteins, including those with anti–myelin-associated glycoprotein (MAG) antibodies
- POEMS syndrome : Add brief definition or descriptionpolyneuropathy, organomegaly, endocrinopathy, monoclonal gammopathy, and skin changes
- Multifocal motor neuropathy : Add brief definition or description
- Peripheral myelin protein 22 : Add brief definition or description
- Interleukin : Soluble cytokines that stimulate growth-related activities of leukocytes as well as other cell types, enhancing cell proliferation and differentiation, DNA synthesis, secretion of other biologically active molecules and responses to immune and inflammatory stimuli.