- See also changes related to Guatemala, or pages that link to Guatemala or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Guatemala. Needs checking by a human.
- Belize : Country (formerly known as British Honduras) located in Central America, bordering Mexico to the north and Guatemala to the west and south, whose capital city is Belmopan.
- Caribbean : A region in the Americas consisting of the Caribbean Sea, its islands, and the surrounding coasts.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Detective : A person, usually employed in a state agency and sometimes by private parties, to investigate and solve crimes.
- El Señor Presidente : (The President) Novel by Guatemalan author Miguel Ángel Asturias, written before 1933, published 1946.
- Félix d'Hérelle : (1873 – 1949) - A French-Canadian bacteriologist, and the discoverer of bacteriophages.
- Gadsden Purchase : The 1853 U.S. purchase of a 29.1 million acre strip of borderland from Mexico that became part of Arizona and New Mexico.
- George Bancroft : American historian, politician, and diplomat who established the United States Naval Academy as Secretary of the Navy in 1845.
- Indigenismo : Intellectual movement became popular throughout Latin America in the 1920s and 1930s and has continued to inform many intellectual currents into the present day.
- : A Mayan ethnic and linguistic group from the western highlands of Guatemala.
- K'iche' : A Maya ethnic and linguistic group from the highlands of Guatemala, primarily to the north and west of Lake Atitlán.
- Latin America : The region of the Americas that shares a common tradition and historical heritage of European colonization, mostly Iberian.
- League of Nations : International association of countries established in 1919 by the Treaty of Versailles to promote cooperation and achieve international peace and security.
- Maximón : A widely known folk saint from the highlands of Guatemala.
- Mexican Revolution : A civil war in Mexico from 1910 to 1920, producing the Mexican Constitution of 1917, costing Mexico 2.1 million lives, and the long rule of the Institutional Revolutionary Party
- Mexico City : Add brief definition or description
- Mexico : A country in North America, bordering the United States on the north and Guatemala and Belize on the south.
- Miguel Ángel Asturias : (1899-1974) Prominent Guatemalan writer and the first Latin American to be awarded the Nobel Prize in literature in 1967.
- North American Free Trade Agreement : A free trade agreement among Canada, Mexico and the United States
- North America : The third largest continent; area 24,709,000 km² ; pop. 523,736,000 (est. July 2007)
- Oregon : State in the north west of the United States of America.
- Pacific Ocean : the largest single mass of water in the world, lying between Asia and Australia on its west, and North America and South America on its east.
- Parrot : Tropical and semitropical birds of the order Psittaciformes, characterized by a short hooked bill, brightly colored plumage, and, in some species, the ability to mimic human speech or other sounds.
- Reagan Doctrine : Add brief definition or description
- Sephardi Jews : Add brief definition or description
- Spanish language : A Romance language widely spoken in Spain, its current and former territories, and the United States of America.
- Tecum Umam : Legendary defender of the Maya and national hero of Guatemala.
- The Prem Rawat Foundation : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. intelligence activities in the Americas : Activities by the United States intelligence community in the Western Hemisphere, including but not limited to that of the Central Intelligence Agency; there are major drug enforcement programs, shared military projects, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation had jurisdiction in WWII
- Universal jurisdiction : A concept in international law that allows a nation to prosecute an individual charged with offenses against humanity, with no requirement that the defendant or victim be a national of the Requesting State or indeed, that there are any links to the Requesting State and the defendant
- Voseo : Add brief definition or description
- Washington : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Washington (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- West Coast of the United States : Bordering the Pacific Ocean, the states of California, Washington and Oregon.
- Will Rogers : (November 4, 1879 – August 15, 1935) An American cowboy, humorist, vaudeville and film actor, and commentator on national and world affairs.
- World Heritage site : A place included in a list maintained by the World Heritage Centre of UNESCO with the aim of cataloguing sites of particular natural or cultural importance to the whole of mankind.