Félix d'Hérelle/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Félix d'Hérelle, or pages that link to Félix d'Hérelle or to this page or whose text .
- Bacteriology: The branch of microbiology concerned with the study, use, and control of bacteria
- Microbiology: The study of microorganisms (overlapping with areas of virology, bacteriology, mycology, and parasitology).
- Arsenic: A chemical element, having the chemical symbol As, and atomic number (the number of protons) 33.
- Bacillus thuringiensis: A soil-dwelling, spore-forming, rod-shaped bacterium used as an agricultural pesticide.
- Bacteriophage: A virus that infects bacteria; often called a phage.
- Malaria: A tropical infectious disease, caused by protozoa carried by mosquitoes, which is the world's worst insect vector-borne disease