Félix d'Hérelle/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Félix d'Hérelle, or pages that link to Félix d'Hérelle or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Félix d'Hérelle. Needs checking by a human.
- Arsenic : A chemical element, having the chemical symbol As, and atomic number (the number of protons) 33.
- Bacillus thuringiensis : A soil-dwelling, spore-forming, rod-shaped bacterium used as an agricultural pesticide.
- Bacteriophage : A virus that infects bacteria; often called a phage.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Malaria : A tropical infectious disease, caused by protozoa carried by mosquitoes, which is the world's worst insect vector-borne disease
- Maple syrup : Add brief definition or description
- Schnapps : Add brief definition or description