North American Free Trade Agreement/Related Articles
- See also changes related to North American Free Trade Agreement, or pages that link to North American Free Trade Agreement or to this page or whose text .
- Regional intergovernmental groups : Add brief definition or description
- Regional trade agreements : Add brief definition or description
- Canada : The world's second-largest country by total area, occupying most of northern North America; officially a bilingual nation, in English and French (population approx. 27 million).
- Mexico : A country in North America, bordering the United States on the north and Guatemala and Belize on the south.
- United States of America : Constitutional republic in North America, has major land borders with Mexico and Canada.