Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Belize. Needs checking by a human.
- Belizean dollar : The currency of Belize.
- Caribbean : A region in the Americas consisting of the Caribbean Sea, its islands, and the surrounding coasts.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Crotalus durissus : A venomous rattlesnake species found in Mexico and South America.
- Dominion : Term applied to the first members of the British Commonwealth to become independent.
- Fahrenheit (unit) : A unit of temperature, defined by the melting point of water being at 32 degrees (°F), and the temperature difference between the melting and the boiling points to 180.
- Gadsden Purchase : The 1853 U.S. purchase of a 29.1 million acre strip of borderland from Mexico that became part of Arizona and New Mexico.
- Guatemala : Country in Central America that shares borders with Mexico to the north and west, Belize to the east, and Honduras and El Salvador to the south.
- Latin America : The region of the Americas that shares a common tradition and historical heritage of European colonization, mostly Iberian.
- Mexican Revolution : A civil war in Mexico from 1910 to 1920, producing the Mexican Constitution of 1917, costing Mexico 2.1 million lives, and the long rule of the Institutional Revolutionary Party
- Mexico City : Add brief definition or description
- Mexico : A country in North America, bordering the United States on the north and Guatemala and Belize on the south.
- North American Free Trade Agreement : A free trade agreement among Canada, Mexico and the United States
- North America : The third largest continent; area 24,709,000 km² ; pop. 523,736,000 (est. July 2007)
- Rankine (unit) : A unit of temperature, defined by absolute zero being at 0 degrees (°R), with 1°R being equal to 1°F (Fahrenheit), i.e. the temperature difference between the melting and the boiling points of water is set to 180.
- Spanish language : A Romance language widely spoken in Spain, its current and former territories, and the United States of America.
- Temperature : A fundamental quantity in physics - describes how warm or cold a system is.
- Temperature conversion : The process of transforming values of temperature measured in one unit to values in another unit.
- U.S. government training of foreign police : The scope of U.S. activities in the training of foreign police, where the major emphasis is on learning skills rather than their immediate application in a cooperative international law enforcement effort
- University of Manchester : Largest single higher education institution in the United Kingdom.