Fundamentals of Stack Gas Dispersion/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Fundamentals of Stack Gas Dispersion, or pages that link to Fundamentals of Stack Gas Dispersion or to this page or whose text .
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Environmental engineering : A field of engineering devoted to remediation of all forms of pollution.
- Meteorology : The interdisciplinary scientific study of the processes and phenomena of the atmosphere, including weather studies and forecasting
- Accidental release source terms : The mathematical equations that estimate the rate at which accidental releases of air pollutants into the atmosphere may occur at industrial facilities.
- Air pollution : The presence of contaminants or pollutant substances in the air (air pollutants) that interfere with human health or welfare, or produce other harmful environmental effects.
- Air pollution dispersion modeling : Describes the basic mathematical simulation (i.e., modeling) of how buoyant air pollutants disperse in the atmosphere.
- Air pollution dispersion terminology : Describes and explains the words and technical terms that have a special meaning to workers in the field of air pollution dispersion modeling.
- Air pollutant concentrations : Methods for conversion of air pollutant concentrations.
- Air pollution dispersion models : Discussion of the many different computer programs developed worldwide that use mathematical algorithms to simulate how air pollutants in the ambient atmosphere disperse and, in some cases, how they react in the atmosphere.
- AP 42 Compilation of Air Pollutant Emission Factors : Description and discussion of the United States Environmental Protection Agency's publication AP 42 Compilation of Air Pollutant Emission Factors.
- Pollutant : Any substance introduced into the environment that adversely affects the usefulness of a natural resource or the health of humans, animals, or ecosystems.
- Workbook of Atmospheric Dispersion Estimates : The second edition of a book, first published in 1969, about the basic fundamentals of air pollution dispersion modeling.