Workbook of Atmospheric Dispersion Estimates/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Workbook of Atmospheric Dispersion Estimates, or pages that link to Workbook of Atmospheric Dispersion Estimates or to this page or whose text .
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Environmental engineering : A field of engineering devoted to remediation of all forms of pollution.
- Meteorology : The interdisciplinary scientific study of the processes and phenomena of the atmosphere, including weather studies and forecasting
- Accidental release source terms : The mathematical equations that estimate the rate at which accidental releases of air pollutants into the atmosphere may occur at industrial facilities.
- Air pollution dispersion modeling : Describes the basic mathematical simulation (i.e., modeling) of how buoyant air pollutants disperse in the atmosphere.
- Air pollution dispersion terminology : Describes and explains the words and technical terms that have a special meaning to workers in the field of air pollution dispersion modeling.
- Air pollutant concentrations : Methods for conversion of air pollutant concentrations.
- Air pollution dispersion models : Discussion of the many different computer programs developed worldwide that use mathematical algorithms to simulate how air pollutants in the ambient atmosphere disperse and, in some cases, how they react in the atmosphere.
- AP 42 Compilation of Air Pollutant Emission Factors : Description and discussion of the United States Environmental Protection Agency's publication AP 42 Compilation of Air Pollutant Emission Factors.
- Fundamentals of Stack Gas Dispersion : The fourth edition of a book, first published in 1979, about the basic fundamentals of the dispersion modeling of continuous, buoyant air pollution plumes.