Flare stack/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Flare stack, or pages that link to Flare stack or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Flue gas stack : A vertical pipe, channel or chimney (also referred to as a smokestack) through which combustion product gases (flue gases) are exhausted to the atmosphere. Includes the draft (draught) effect of hot gases flowing through tall stacks (chimneys).
- Petroleum refining processes : The chemical engineering processes used in petroleum refining.
- Natural gas processing : Industrial facilities that process raw natural gas to remove contaminants as well as to separate out and recover by product natural gas liquids.
- Pressure relief valve : Add brief definition or description