- See also changes related to Dinosaur, or pages that link to Dinosaur or to this page or whose text .
- Animalia : The taxonomic kingdom including all animals.
- Chordata : Add brief definition or description
- Sauropsida : Add brief definition or description
- Dinosauriformes : Add brief definition or description
- Dinosauria : Add brief definition or description
- Evolution of cetaceans : Whales, dolphins and porpoises are descendants of land-living mammals, and remnants of their terrestrial origins can be found in the fact that they must breathe air; their fin bones look like jointed hands; and their spines movement has characteristics of a running mammal.
- Evolution : A change over time in the proportions of individual organisms differing genetically.
- Extinction : The complete elimination of a species.
- Bird : The class of animals (aves) that can be distinguished from all other living animals by the presence of feathers.
- Iridium : A very hard, brittle, silvery-white transition metal and chemical element with atomic number 77, and is represented by the symbol Ir.
- Kruger National Park : A national park in South Africa.
- Lanner Gorge : South African gorge forming the boundary between Kruger National Park and the Makuleke Concession to the north.
- Mammal : A warm-blooded animal with a backbone which also has hair, and produces milk to feed its young.
- Snake (organism) : Elongate legless carnivorous reptiles of the suborder Serpentes, order Squamata, abundant in all warm countries.