Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Barley. Needs checking by a human.
- Agricultural crops : Annual or season's yield of any plant that is deliberately grown in significant quantities to be harvested as food, as livestock fodder, fuel, or for any other economic purpose.
- Agriculture : The process of producing food, feed, fiber and other goods by the systematic raising of plants and animals.
- Bread : A kind of food made from heated dough.
- Crop origins and evolution : History of the origins of agriculture and the evolutionary processes that have affected plants during and after domestication.
- French republican calendar : Calendar instituted by the National Convention after the French Revolution, as a reform of the Gregorian calendar, that would help to divorce the new republic from its Catholic predecessor.
- Karaites : a Jewish movement characterized by the predominant reliance on the Tanakh as scripture and the rejection of the Oral Law of rabbinic Judaism
- Magnaporthe grisea : Plant-pathogenic ascomycete fungus that causes blast disease or blight disease, in cereal crops including wheat, rye, barley, pearl millet, and rice.
- Protochlorophyllide : Highly fluorescent immediate precursor of chlorophyll a that lacks the phytol side chain of chlorophyll.
- U.S. customary units : The units of measurement that are currently used in the United States.
- Vinegar : A dilute form of acetic acid used in the kitchen and elsewhere.
- Wheat : Grass crop grown worldwide and used in making flour and fermentation for alcohol production.