- See also changes related to Aromatase, or pages that link to Aromatase or to this page or whose text .
- Steroid : Hormone group that controls metabolism, catabolism, growth, electrolyte balance and sexual characteristics.
- Estrogen : A type or class of sex steroid hormone with an eighteen carbon atom base structure.
- : A type or class of sex steroid hormone with a nineteen carbon atom base structure.
- Cancer : A generic term for a large group of diseases that can affect any part of the body; one defining feature is the rapid creation of abnormal cells that grow beyond their usual boundaries, and which can then invade adjoining parts of the body and spread to other organs.
- Enzyme : A protein that catalyzes (i.e. accelerate) chemical reactions.
- Cytochrome P450 : Add brief definition or description
- Oxidation : Chemical loss of electrons, gain of oxygen, or loss of hydrogen, from an atom, ion or molecule (oxidation); chemical gain of electrons, loss of oxygen, or gain of hydrogen, from and atom, ion, or molecule (reduction)
- Aromatase inhibitor : Drugs inhibiting estrogen steroid synthesis from testosterones; anti-cancer medication.